Saturday 14 April 2012

Apache CXF 2.5 Issue- Two classes have same XML type and namespace issue.


I faced this issue while i was working on one of my web service project. I was trying to consume soap web service using Apache CXF 2.5 framework.I generated the web stub to use web services directly from web method generated. I used wsdl batch file to generate web stub.First time i got some error some of the methods as they were not getting appropriate jax-ws environment. so i resolved this error by generating the web stub using augmented command like : wsdl2java -frontend jaxws21 <wsdlurl>
Then my web method error get removed . Now to remove actual error: IllegalAnnotation..20 counts found.
I was getting this error when i was running my project in server mode but it was running proper as java application. So when i include the Apache CXF 2.5 lib into WEB-INF folder. My problem get resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment